Turf Masters Sod Farm
Pro's and Con's
- Mowing Height: 2”- 3”
- Watering 1” – 1 ¼” per day
- Mowing frequency (5 to 7 days) during peak growing months.
- Optimum soil PH (6.5)
- Dethatch or verticut every third or fourth year.
- 0% Recall
- Lush in texture and look / deep green color with proper fertilization
- Can be striped with walk behind mower to give it athletic field look
- Deep root system that helps fight off ground pearls and establish a strong base.
- Low maintenance cost less mowing / cut every 10 days / spend more money on annual plant beautification which cost less than mowing.
- Able to ward off many weeds due to cutting height 3 inches
- Loves nitrogen fertilization, gives it deep green color
- Can take full sun and 50% shade
- Repairs itself quickly
- Can take high traffic
- Cold weather tolerant / unlike other Zoysia grasses i.e.; Empire and Jammer
- Most drought tolerant grass we have
- Grass leaves will curl when stressed, which makes it easy for home owner to maintain and balance water intake.
- Saltwater tolerant
- Armyworms tolerance due to aggressive root system / leaf structure
- Approved by NCDOT for all projects. Test marketed in Asheville, NC 100% success
- HOME OWNERS PEFER IT OVER ANY GRASS AVAIABLE / SIMPLEY BEST OVERALL PRODUCT FOR OUR MARKET NO QUESTION!
- NONE / ZERO ISSUES
Centipede ----- St. Augustine ---- Bermuda ---- Zoysia
FEATURING CROWN ZOYSIA
16x24 Slabs – 21x43 Small Rolls – 30’ Big Rolls – 42’ Big Rolls
Free Usage of Big Roll Applicator
We Do It All!!!